We are currently searching for an energetic and experienced MICROSOFT CERTIFIED TRAINER for Core BTS, a successful business transformation company, providing organizations comprehensive IT solutions from application development to virtualization. This position will be located out of Wisconsin.
The Microsoft Certified Trainer will be responsible for providing high quality training focusing on Microsoft development technologies. The successful candidate will also possess the ability to be an active field consultant.
The position duties include:
- Delivering Microsoft Certified Courses with a high degree of quality and expert
- Consulting with customers to design custom course solutions
- Working with the Application Technologies division to provide on-site consulting for clients
.NET development (required)
- Experience teaching adults in a classroom and/or virtual classroom (live online) setting
- Excellent & verifiable student reviews/evaluations
- Microsoft Certified
- Must hold an active Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) status
- Consulting experience including developing custom training solutions, Architectural Design and Proof of Concept work related to product deployment.
- Expertise in one or more of the following technologies:
SharePoint (highly desired)
SQL and SQL Reporting Services
Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, or related field. Extensive related experience in lieu of degree may be considered. In addition, this position requires previous experience in a training position. Skills and experience in other technology disciplines a plus.
Must be a team-oriented performer with an outstanding work ethic and have the ability to work independently. Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Must have the ability to communicate complex solutions in a simple and straight-forward way.
Core BTS - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard