RevSpring, Inc. (http://www.revspringinc.com/) is headquartered in Michigan, with operational locations in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Ohio and New York. We facilitate over one billion customer interactions annually through industry leading consumer-centric communication and payment solutions platform, and serve a large and diverse customer base across the receivables management, healthcare, financial services and home services markets.
We are currently seeking a new team member to fill the role of Database Administrator (DBA) in our IT Department in Oaks, PA. The Database Administrator is responsible for a mixed Microsoft SQL Server (2005, 2008 R2, 2012) environment across several locations and support various business applications. The DBA will design, implement, communicate, and maintain database solutions that meet the requirements of business users. The DBA will also review project requirements for database implications, and tune database servers for optimum performance of the dependent applications. Other duties for this position include:
- Provide primary DBA support for existing MS SQL Server environments and applications.
- Plan, recommend and implement capacity, growth and changes for SQL Server architecture; identify opportunities for consolidation of SQL Server implementations.
- Coordinate database server maintenance and patching and implement infrastructure changes in accordance with IT Configuration and Change Management policies.
- Provide consultation and advice to application development groups to ensure that development efforts do not negatively affect production systems.
- Plan, implement, test and document backup and recovery procedures. Participate in disaster recovery exercises.
Successful candidate for this position will possess working knowledge of Database Replication, SQL Server Analysis Server and SDLC; strong knowledge of Windows OS and server hardware in relation to SQL performance and turning, experience architecting and tuning large databases/tables. Minimum four years’ practical experience as a DBA with MS SQL Server 2005/2008R2 and T-SQL. MS SQL Server 2012 experience preferred.
RevSpring offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drugs, vision, life, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), and paid time off.