Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity to use and develop skills around the Microsoft tools: .NET and C#, Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint ? Do you have experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) building and supporting databases (Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers)?
If you have some of these skills and the desire to grow professionally, we need to talk! We are looking for a qualified developer experienced in implementation, administration and integration of enterprise solutions to join our team. Our team is primarily responsible for managing best-of-breed solutions and services to facilitate scalable operations. As a member of the team, you will ensure that the systems are designed well, customized appropriately, and supported effectively.
- Design, develop, and customize best-of-breed websites based on business requirments
- Interface with departments to analyze the business requirements and translate them into effective solutions.
- Stay abreast of related technology and recommend future system enhancements, software purchases or system upgrades.
- Work closely with users to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide prompt support for the enterprise websites in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Monitor and provide administration, maintenance, and synchronization of the enterprise applications.
Below are the required skills for this position:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Experience configuring, developing web-based applications that integrate into the ERP applications
• Hands on experience of .NET development tools, C# and web technologies such as ASP.Net, Ajax etc. in a team environment, along with an excellent understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) techniques
• Excellent understanding and experience working across the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Excellent relational data modeling skills and understanding of normalization, OLAP and related database concepts
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database management, T-SQL Programming and development of reports using MS-SQL Reporting Services.
• Demonstrated experience defining and building end-user reporting with current tools
Below is a listing of the preferred skills for this position:
• Knowledge or experience with warehouse management, distribution or logistics systems software
• Knowledge or experience with commission based sales force
• Experience creating and enhancing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Experience with SharePoint and/or web portal administration/development
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Strong sense of customer service and good communication skills
• Superior work ethic
• Team player
• Happy, positive, and energetic attitude
• Ambition and desire to succeed
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Outstanding demonstrated educational performance
• Natural leadership skills
• Positive troubleshooting and problem solving mentality
• Team player – willing to put forth the effort for the betterment of the team
• Proactive approach
• Continuous improvement attitude
• Keeps up with the latest Microsoft technologies
• Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous tasks in various functional areas
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
We are unable to provide any type of visa sponsorship for this opportunity.
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest - 6 months ago
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...