We are looking for talented experienced Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultants to join our team of employees to meet the needs of our growing customer base. Those candidates with Retail and Manufacturing experience would have the opportunity to be part of our growing verticals and have the opportunity to further leverage and develop their industry expertise. If you are looking for challenges and opportunities then Tectura is the place for you!
Our Dynamics AX Consulting team participates in the delivery of consulting projects focused on implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX customer solutions in a variety of business models. The projects result in measurable improvement in revenue, costs, customer retention and satisfaction. Responsibilities include the requirements gathering and solution design, installation, configuration and testing of Microsoft Dynamic AX solutions, end-user training and data conversion. Consultants are a primary point of contact with clients through developing strong client relations and demonstrating a high level of commitment to client success.
Qualified candidates typically possess the following:
This opportunity will be based out of a home office or Tectura office. Travel requirement is up to 80%.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP & Consulting Experience (5+ years of implementation experience)
- Dynamics AX Functional expertise in Manufacturing and full life cycle implementations
- Manufacturing or Retail Industry knowledge acquired through training, study and experience while not required is a plus.
- Strong business writing, verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal relations and teamwork orientation are critical to your success
- A high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize through multi-tasking to ensure deadlines are met.