UXC Eclipse (USA) Inc is...
• Part of the Microsoft Inner Circle (top 1% of Microsoft Dynamics resellers globally)
• One of the top Microsoft Dynamics partners in North America
• Part of a publically traded (ASX listed) company, UXC Limited is ranked second in Business & IT Consulting and ninth in Software Support in Australia by Gartner IT Services (Source: Gartner IT Services Market Share Survey 2011, published in May 2012)
• Offers a strong and complimentary suite of vertical and horizontal industry solutions for a range of markets - MinePoint ERP for Mining, Daxeam Enterprise Asset Management solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics Print for Printing and Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
• Growing and expanding at a rapid rate across North America.
UXC Eclipse is a leading provider of intelligent business solutions to the enterprise and mid-market, built on a corporate ethos of delivering intelligent solutions with old-fashioned service.
Our service offerings include applications business consulting & project management, applications development, corporate performance management and business process management. Backed by a global team of over 380 people, UXC Eclipse is committed to supporting over 1200 customers.
UXC Eclipse has 13 global offices across North America, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji providing global coverage for project implementation, consulting and on-going, quality support services.
We are currently looking to recruit a Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail Consultant to be based in New York City. You will be responsible for providing business and application consultancy to customers. This will involve working throughout the end to end implementation process as well as the user training.
• Conducting business analysis and process definition workshops
• Preparing Scope and Requirements documents in line with company standards
• Preparing Design documents in line with company standards
• Working closely with the developer to ensure that the specification is documented adequately for that development to be successfully carried out
• Assisting the Project Manager with development of implementation project management plans
• Performing Solution Reviews to access solution acceptance and uptake and advising improvements accordingly and
• Providing presales assistance to the Sales team in the form of product knowledge and expertise for answering sales inquiries and "Requests for Proposal".
What we offer...
• This is a fantastic opportunity to work on exciting large scale and long term projects
• Work with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
• Great opportunity to gain international experience
• Work with an experienced team
• Competitive remuneration on offer.
With a minimum three years of experience as a client facing AX Generalist, 1+ years of experience in AX for Retail. Knowledge of Trade and Logistics and Finance would be ideal. A strong team player, you will have excellent negotiation skills and will have fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
Must be open to frequent local and international travel.
UXC Eclipse Culture...
Apart from being the leading business solutions provider for ERP, CRM & BI to the market, UXC Eclipse is known as a company that 'looks after its employees', Offering opportunities to grow, develop your career and work within a supportive team culture, UXC Eclipse is committed to your success, something that is rare in today's market.
UXC Eclipse and its parent company UXC both value diversity, and are EEO Employers.
UXC does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
DynamicsCareers - 24 months ago
When you join UXC Eclipse you’re not going to work for a run-of-the-mill technology company. By becoming part of UXC Eclipse you mark...