The CRM Advisory Consultant will lead in the delivery of consulting projects focused on implementing CRM customer solutions for a variety of business models. The projects result in measurable improvement in revenue, costs, customer retention and satisfaction. This position will analyze client business processes, identify and design creative CRM client solutions and train users. Responsibilities include the requirements gathering and solution design, installation, configuration and testing of Microsoft CRM solutions, end-user training and data conversion. CRM Advisory Consultants will be a primary point of contact with clients and develop strong client relations, and demonstrates high level of commitment to client success.
Qualified candidates will possess demonstrated work experience that includes a multiple of the following skill sets:
- Solid CRM consulting background and experience implementing complex CRM/technology solution projects.
- Proven success in dealing with executive level decision-makers.
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal relations and teamwork orientation.
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Desire to pursue applicable professional development and certifications.
- Primary Specialization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation (certification preferred) with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM stack.
- Working knowledge of SQL Reporting Services.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Windows Server.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services and/or SharePoint Portal Server.
- Business process analysis and design consulting relative to CRM.
This opportunity will be based out of a home office or Tectura office. Travel requirement is up to 50%.
- Application training and organizational change/support management.
Tectura - 19 months ago