Tectura has a requirement for a brand new position to be an important part of our MS Dynamics NAV Manufacturing team. Whilst the ideal candidate will have prior experience with the implementation of a Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP solution in the manufacturing industry it is not essential. However the successful candidate will have a sound understanding and experience in the following areas:
- You are/were responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of manufacturing, material handling and inspection methods.
- You are also responsible for ensuring the effective use of material, tooling and equipment, and personnel assigned to ensure capability of producing products that are of the highest quality at minimum cost.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Additionally, you are responsible for establishing and maintaining quality control standards, and working with engineering to establish checkpoints that ensure quality.
- Assist in performing a business requirements analysis and design
- Assist with the Functional and Non-Functional Requirements Documentation
- Assist in performing gap analysis between NAV functionality and functional requirements, and provide gap options
- Performing Solution Reviews to access solution acceptance and uptake and advising improvements accordingly
- Setup of NAV Manufacturing and financial Modules
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Assist in providing user training materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Extensive experience in production functionality for handling materials, planning and executing routes & operations, capacity planning, scheduling, and job management.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2012 certifications would be ideal.
- 3 or more years as an end user experience of an ERP solution.
- Ability to define NAV enhancement requirements for reports and business processes/forms etc., that a developer can use for NAV enhancements
- Knowledge of accounting business processes and integration with operations a strong plus
- Excellent writing/documentation skills for end-user documents
- Desire to provide support and/or end-user training along with primary implementing activities
Candidates for this position should be prepared to travel up to 80% of the time. However when not travelling the position will be based out of a home office.
- Good communication, organization and prioritization skills
Tectura - 22 months ago