Information Technology is just a part of IT
What We Are Looking For: Microsoft Dynamics SL Analyst
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Microsoft Dynamics SL7 - SL2011 upgrade
Develop comprehensive understanding of business processes and workflow as well as the technology aspect of the applications used to support those processes and workflow
Work with business unit and/or application owners to provide acceptance testing on developed business features to ensure all business and functional requirements have been met
Assist with troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues
Implement and deploy new products, support and maintain existing product versions and assist with custom report writing
Write product specifications and support documentation
Create requirements definition, architecture design, implementation, conversion and testing
Bachelor's degree preferred
4+ years in Microsoft based ERP modules: AP, AR, GL, Service, Inventory, Orders
Strong SQL writing skills used in creating Crystal Reports, Reporting Services and Excel
Strong technical writing and documentation requirements in various formats including user information and case studies
Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex issues remove project barriers and communicate outcomes
Participate in meetings to review designs during the transition of requirements to the development team
Who We Are:
What We Do:
- A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services.
What We Offer:
- Grow the business of our clients.
- Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support.
- Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media.
- Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies.
Click here to apply online
- Full time employment.
- Career advancement.
- Ongoing training.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
- 401K with Matching.
- Paid vacation/holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Resolvit, LLC - 22 months ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...