U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
Intelligent Decisions, Inc. is seeking information security skilled individuals with experience in the following security tools – Microsoft ISA, firewalls, VPN, proxy servers and general networking/security policies and procedures. This position will require shift work at our Merrifield, VA location. Shifts are 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM, Sunday/Monday/Tuesday or Thursday/Friday/Saturday with alternating Wednesdays.
• Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
• Provide Subject Matter Expert level support for Microsoft ISA servers. Must be able to configure, troubleshoot and administer the ISA devices.
• Respond to investigation requests and infrastructure changes from the TSA SOC.
• Provide operational and maintenance support for firewalls, intrusion detection systems, VPNs, proxy servers and enterprise anti-virus systems.
• Provides complex engineering analysis and support for firewalls, routers, networks and operating systems.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
• Seven or more years of experience in network, host, data and/or application security in multiple operating system environments
• Experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, electronic mail and access-lists
• Experience working with internet, web, application and network security techniques
• Experience working with relevant operating system security (Windows, Solaris, Linux, etc.)
• Experience working with leading firewall, network scanning and intrusion detection products and authentication technologies
• Experience working with federal regulations related to information security (FISMA, Computer security Act, etc.)
• Experience working with NIST Special Publications and C & A process methodology
• Possess security certifications (CISSP, CCNA, etc) and/or secret security clearance
Intelligent Decisions - 7 months ago