SADA Systems, Inc. is a global leader in cloud computing solutions and IT consulting. As a platform-neutral provider, SADA works closely with leaders in the cloud computing industry developing innovative business solutions and implementing cutting edge technologies.
Named amongst INC Magazine 5000 America’s fastest growing 5 years straight, and Ranked Top 20 in Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, SADA’s innovation, partnerships and experience give you the opportunity to stay ahead of the technology curve. Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work!
We are looking for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate for this position has strong, demonstrable experience running IT implementation projects. We need someone to lead a cross functional, geographically diverse team in implementing migrations for clients all around the world from our Los Angeles office.
You'll be responsible for the following:
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast paced and agile organization, and be a part of a creative, exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA, and are in this for the long term.
- Overseeing the deployment of mid to large client migrations.
- Ensuring that projects meet/exceed the goals and requirements of the client, fulfill end user requirements and identify/resolve system application issues.
- Reporting regularly to project stakeholders
- Responsible for the overall success of projects
Primary Duties include the following:
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have…
- Responsible for the overall operation of client deployments. This includes change-management, deployment and administration.
- Take on P&L responsibility for projects - to ensure scope is managed, change orders are tracked, quoted, and approved, and that the client is satisfied and informed at all times.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time.
- Lead and motivate project teams overseeing engineers, developers and trainers.
- Work with sales team members to understand project requirements and clarify conceptual needs for migrations.
- Accurately estimate work effort for projects and manage client expectations around delivery.
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications.
- Being involved on the project from inception phase; including: project scoping, assisting in the development of proposals and drafting requirement documents, specifications, and technical requirement checklists.
- Utilizing our project management application to build out project timelines, make assignments, track projects, be the liaison to the client, and the one ultimately responsible for project success.
- Consult with the clients through the migration process.
- Bring best practices methodologies to SADA, and help implement them.
- Document processes.
- Communicate technical and business requirements with engineers, programmers, designers and clients.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- 7 years of related experience in a high tech environment.
- Certification or formal training in Project Management.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing IT deployment projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to productively interact with Directors and CIOs at mid-to-large sized organziations.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience managing engineers and a team is essential.
- A love for cloud computing.
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why You'll Love Working at SADA
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for you!
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the chance to challenge and enhance your skills.
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K matching, casual dress and more.
- You'll receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Your offices will have a ping pong table, big screens, a Wii and espresso and tea machines (we are an IT company after all!).