Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must be proficient in Relational Database Management Systems.
- Should be able to respond to user requests for SQL updates that will insert, update and delete data in the production system.
- Effective Database development including design, stored procedures, triggers, UDF etc.
- Must be able to support backend databases systems to ensure high availability.
- Must have experience with DBA functions such as backup/restores, knowledge of clustering, performance monitoring and optimizations.
- Requires the management and creation of automated SQL Server Integration Services packages and enhancements to existing packages to support business changes.
- Responsible for acquiring hand-off of soft copy product data sets from data vendors and loading those data sets into the production database. Must be meticulous with data and offer follow-up reporting on the success and failure of each item.
- Must be able to work with different teams to gather requirements and convert them to technical specifications.
- Must be able to review, analyze, and modify programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and documenting.
- Individual must be highly motivated and able to perform under pressure
- Candidate should enjoy a fast paced business environment
- Must work well with end-users and have a team approach to working in the technical department
- Must have aptitude to learn new technologies and who doesn’t mind being directed.
- On occasion need to work after hours or weekend
- This position requires a BA/BS + 2 years of work experience
Investment Technology Group, Inc. (ITG) is a specialized agency brokerage and financial technology company that partners with asset managers...