MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010,2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
MCPc is seeking a Microsoft System Center Architect that is interested in an exciting and challenging career in consulting. We are looking to continue to build our team with dedicated Microsoft infrastructure consultants excited about working on this exciting new Microsoft technology. This position will be responsible for providing expertise related to (one or more) of the System Center product components for design, implementation, and upgrades in medium to large enterprise environments.
- Medium to large complex enterprise design, implementations, and upgrades involving System Center product Configuration Manager
- Administration of Configuration Manager, Component Configuration (client agents, client deployment, sites, Asset Intelligence, Software Metering, Reporting, Desired Configuration Management, Mobile Device Management, Network Access Protection, Wake On LAN, Power Management, Internet Based Client Management), and deployment.
- Operating System Deployment
- Endpoint Protection
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying desktop deployment solutions in one or more of the following domains:
- Application Packaging, and/or Operating System Deployment within System Center Configuration Manager.
- Administration of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Windows Deployment Service.
- Application Compatibility
- Application virtualization
- Group Policy design and implementation for workstation, Office, and Internet Explorer settings
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- MCSE, MCTS, or MCITP: Server or Enterprise Administrator
- Experience with medium to large complex enterprise design
- 3+ years experience in technical consulting
- Operations Manager 2007/2012
- Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager or VMWare virtualization experience
- App-V, Med-V, MDT, WSUS, ACT
- TMG, UAG, Certificate Services implementation
MCPc is a leading supplier and integrator of technology products and solutions. We make doing business easier by reducing the complexity...