As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking to add to our team a Microsoft System Center (2012) Service Manager (SCSM) Senior Consultant with experience extracting detailed customer requirements and implementing those requirements within the Microsoft System Center Suite. The consultant will also have the aptitude to lend technical assistance during the analysis, design, and implementation of Service Management applications, for large enterprise and service provider clients.
The candidate must have experience and knowledge in migrating from another platform, upgrading from a previous SCSM system, and deploying core functionality in an out of box SCSM system; to include the ability to install the system on multiple server platforms and databases. The characteristics of this position include: a working command of technology and architectural concepts; the ability to perform an analysis of client processes; ability to document and develop workflows for system functionality and customization. The successful candidate will work as part of a team on client engagements with some direct supervision.
Desired Supplemental Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Microsoft System Center tools
- Minimum of 2 years experience with SQL 2005/ 2008 custom query creation and SQL Server Reporting Services 2008
- Must be able to provide application support for the configuration, customization, and administration of the SCSM application in close coordination with the customer staff.
- Must have experience defining migration strategies between other COTS products (CA, BMC) and SCSM.
- Must have experience extracting customer/business requirements and developing implementation strategy for ITSM solutions.
- Must have a good working knowledge Incident and Problem Management process principles, relationships, and metrics.
- Familiarity with or ITIL® certifications preferred.
- A high degree of interpersonal skill in working with various levels of technical and business oriented individuals is required.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is preferred.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- System Center Certification(s)
- Exposure to/familiarity with VMWare
- PowerShell Scripting
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
- Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status