Anytime Fitness is seeking a Microsoft Systems Administrator who loves to have direct input and control over the domain in which they work. We are looking to expand our support team for our Microsoft services used in the corporate headquarters, branch offices, and remote users.
We are looking for someone to work with the infrastructure team on migrating, installing and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory, and MS CRM. Active Directory and CRM server experience is required. You will have freedom based on your experience to put in place systems and foundations needed to ensure our users have the best computing experiences possible. You will work closely with the helpdesk and infrastructure teams to solve multi-user problems as well as project based upgrades and migrations.
Please have 5 years experience with Active Directory in multi-domain forests as well as 2 years CRM server experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Microsoft Services: Active Directory, CRM, SQL, Certificate Authority, Exchange (Optional)
- Platforms: Microsoft Server 2003, Microsoft Server 2008 - MCSA minimum requirement, MCSE (Server Infrastructure) desired
- Other Services (Optional): Cisco Devices, Network Security, Shoretel Director Key
- Planning, installing, maintaining, and replacement of CRM technologies.
- Planning, maintaining, and migration of Active Directory services.
- Work with Infrastructure and helpdesk teams to solve end user issues and maintain network services security.
- Mentor helpdesk staff to increase their knowledge levels and help them become promote-able.
joelonsoftware - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -