Our client, an IT managed services firm, is seeking a Microsoft Systems Engineer.
- 10-12 years of high level hands-on systems engineering experience
- Full Stack, Sharepoint, MS SQL, DBA
- Expertise in storage technologies (NetApp, EMC, SAN) and backup and restore software and policies
- Experience with VMware (ESX Infrastructure) is a plus
- Identify standards, metrics, and documentation of system performance and security and action plans to improve performance
- Install and configure hardware, peripherals, operating systems and application software
- Monitor servers to detect potential problems and develop backup and recovery strategies
- Evaluate, recommend and implement system management solutions
- Provide end-user and project support
- Develop and administer policies for resource utilization and access
- Manages equipment acquisition, licensing and accountability
The Woods Group - 20 months ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.