Come ride the wave of healthcare change! CareCore National is a fast growing company that is tackling the issues of rising healthcare costs. We were founded in 1994 and with more focus in recent years being placed on the expense of healthcare, we have been growing at a tremendous rate. We offer solutions that can impact bottom line for insurance companies and ultimately the patients. Come join us and make a difference to the lives around you.
Our corporate office is located in beautiful Bluffton, SC conveniently located near Hilton Head Island, SC; Savannah, GA; and Beaufort, SC. The "low country" offers ocean front beaches, alluring rivers and small town southern charm. Find Work and Play are minutes apart!
CareCore National provides physicians with access to the latest evidence-based criteria and works collaboratively with providers to improve the way care is delivered to patients. We focus on appropriateness to ensure that health plan members receive the right procedure for their clinical situation. We achieve this by employing state-of-the-art technology and evidence-based criteria. All CareCore National programs improve quality, streamline patient care and reduce cost.
Job Objective: An individual must be a team player and flexible self-starter who has the ability to take direction and work independently. This position requires a highly motivated individual with solid experience implementing business intelligence delivery solutions in enterprise data-warehouse environment. The person in this role must have strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to apply data warehouse architecture theories and concepts to creating solutions for the business to access critical information. The individual must be capable of leading the development process from design through implementation.
Minimum Requirements :
- Design development experience with visual insight, active dashboards, and mobile
- Design development experience in User access portal and define the security for the end users to access the reports.
- Good experience in converting SSR reports and Stored Proc code from SQL server to Microstartegy reports.
- Understand and navigate complex multi-dimensional business source systems and participate in warehouse design
- Knowledge of web presentation architectures and hardware / software implementations for business intelligence
- Understanding the role of conforming dimensional and measurement data for reuse and scalability.
- Appreciation and knowledge of the nuances and aesthetics of smart data presentation (scorecards, dashboards, and other advanced analytics)
- Experience with data integration tools, concepts and techniques for data warehouses.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- End to end knowledge of Business intelligence and data warehousing architectures
- 5-6 yrs experience leading MicroStrategy or BI projects with full domain knowledge of the software
- Full domain knowledge of MicroStrategy software with certification preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing dimensional star & snowflake models, data marts, and or data warehouses
- 2+ years experience with structured programming languages; Java, C, C++ Visual Basic.
- Very strong SQL skills with the ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance on any platform. (Oracle, Greenplum , SQL Server,Postgress)
- Good working Experience in working with GreenPlum and Postgress database environment and developing the Microstrategy reports.
- Previous medical insurance Industry experience is a plus
CareCore National - 13 months ago
Since 1994, CareCore National has provided comprehensive, customized programs to health plan clients that seek to manage appropriate...