International, leading interior design firm is expanding in the U.S.
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio ( www.MBDS.com ) is seeking a mid-level FF&E designer for a full time position.
The candidate must be a hard-working, team player with sophisticated and creative sensibilities. We are looking for a talented and motivated person to help design, document, and manage a wide range of commercial and high end residential projects.
Candidate should possess the following:
Please submit a brief cover letter, resume, several work examples and wage requirements.
- 5+ years work experience in commercial and hospitality (hotel experience highly preferred)
- Ability to work self-sufficiently. Must demonstrate ability to think independently and work autonomously.
- Exceptional client management, leadership and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Proficient custom furniture design and detailing
- Experience in specifications
- Strong graphic and presentation skills
- Exceptional CAD skills
- Proficiency in CS, Word and Excel skills
- Degree from top tier design school
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The MBDS-US Team
Archinect.com - 15 months ago