Seeking a Software Engineer to design, code and implement web applications.
Job Description :
Candidates will participate in the software development process including requirements analysis, specification generation, application design, and software coding.
- OOA/OOD knowledge with at least 5 years life cycle development experience with J2EE technology.
- Min. 5 years experience with J2EE architecture framework design and full life cycle N-tier software development from conceptual design to implementation.
- Min. 5 years hands on experience with JSP, JSP Tag, HTML, XML, and Servlet. EJB and JDBC
- Experience with Oracle 10G AS and Oracle database.
- Hands on experience with Struts framework
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring frameworks is a big plus.
- Understanding on general persistence technologies including EJB or ORM technologies.
- Experiences with Java IDEs - Eclipse, WASD, JDeveloper and etc.
- Relational database knowledge, PL/SQL programming is a plus.
- Experience with CM process and tools.
- Hands on experience with UML and Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communications ability.
- Candidate must successfully pass a government background investigation. (Previous background investigation (NAC) or clearance is a plus)
- 2 years ago - save job