- Proficient in HTML5 tags, meta tags, and usage of W3C current spec.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Be proficient in test-driven design (TDD) or behavior-driven design (BDD), specificallywith QUnit or Jasmine.
- Proficient with CSS3 and reactive design paradigms.
- Ability to lead and work in Agile/Kanban environments.
- Version control with Subversion or Git.
- Experience using the Firefox, Chrome, or Safari APIs to build, package, and deploy custom browser extensions.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems,Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.Advanced degree in related technical field desired.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, an active TOP SECRET security clearance, based on a current single scope background investigation (SSBI), as well as a favorable completion of Full Screening Polygraph completed by the U.S. Government.
Fearless Solutions is company driven by delivering innovative produces and services to our customers that make a difference.
Our core values include the "Fearless 5": Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Improvement, and Innovation. We keep our competitive advantage by living our values out each day.
Fearless Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V
Fearless Solutions, LLC - 2 years ago