You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson, the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From leading global enterprises and small online businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver enhanced business results and customer experience.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers. Our expertise in real-time analytics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace as a global community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
What you will own:
OWN the customer relationship for a select group of customers in the region. This includes:
HELP support a team of Program Managers, this would entail:
- Day to day client management.
- Proactive trend analysis.
- Drive ongoing optimization efforts.
- Identify new opportunities for LivePerson solutions to drive customer success.
- Mentor and assist training.
- Provide first level escalation support.
- Track program management revenue against plan.
- Mange team to billable adherence goals.
- Streamline / develop improved internal processes.
What you will bring:
- A college degree.
- Minimum of 5 years supporting software solutions within medium/large client organizations.
- Proven experience analyzing business metrics and reports to find ways to improve a customer’s ROI and performance.
- Management consulting experience a plus.
- Strong Understanding of ecommerce strategy.
- Consistent track record of success and achievement and ability to share lessons learned along the way.
- Experience managing / mentoring new staff a plus.
- Working proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel 25% or Less.
LivePerson, Inc. - 14 months ago