High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
* Basic English Reading and Writing Skills
* Able to Pass Background Screening
• Prepare and serves food according to menus.
• Service daily hot lunch line to ensure compliance with portioning,plate presentation and quality guidelines.
•Perform temperature checks during meal period to ensure food is being served at corerect remperatures.
•Log results in temperature manual.
•Design,set up,implement and post an effective cleaning schedule for the location that encompasses all facets of the operation, making sure that all duties are properly assigned.
•Follow saitation requirements as prescribed production chef.
•Assist in implementation and follow-up of sanitation cleaning schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
• Coordinate cooking, prepping, etc. of all items for school
• Participates on safety committee.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Prepares montly inventory.
Prepares weekly/daily grocery order.
Reconciles POS system and turns in daily requires paperwork to office .
Checks and stores incoming supplies.Follows an implements district meal charge policy.
attends all mandatory in-service programs.
Work Schedule - Mon - Fri - Ranging
6am - 2pm
Subject to Change
Also Permanent Part Time Positions Available
Whitsons Culinary Group - 20 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...