Daily PnL & Position reporting for Global Oil Trading Business:
- Produce daily PnL and position ensuring timely and accurate reporting.
- Price curve validation
- Communicate effectively with the front office, operations and finance.
- To maintain a strong control environment.
- To review significant transactions and PnL adjustments.
- Produce daily consolidated PnL reports
- Assist with daily risk reports, scenario testing and other queries
Key Result Areas/Measures of Performance: (Key Performance Indicators
Timely and accurate production of the Global Desk PnL & position.
Effective and efficient daily processes. Further expectations to constantly strive to improve existing processes and automate where appropriate.
Analytical review of the PnL & position, with variance analysis and commentaries.
Price curve validation
- Education in Finance/Math or similar to degree level.
- Analytical thinking / problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Good communication / team player
- Listens well and shares ideas /solutions
- Promotes timely flow of information – team /colleagues and management
- Seeks involvement and input from other people
- Considers different perspectives
- Recognizes and acknowledges other team members’ contributions
- Proactive, drives processes and tasks to achieve results
- Takes the initiative to make things happen
Ownership & Accountability
- Takes ownership of own decisions and actions – successes and mistakes
- Is reliable
- Organized, methodical
- Good attention to detail
- The ideal candidate would have worked at a bank or commodity trading company for 2-5 years with the relevant oil product control experience.
- Advanced programming and excel skills / VBA. R Programming or matlab.
- Understanding of and experience with options and derivatives
Noble Group Limited - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard