Camelot Education is a nationally recognized organization providing educational services to children and adolescents throughout the United States. Camelot has 32 campuses located in six states and is continuing to grow. Camelot provides Alternative Education services to inner city schools for children who have dropped out of school, been expelled or at risk for either.
We are currently accepting applications for Middle & High School Teacher positions with Special Education Certification for one of our campuses in Philadelphia, PA.
Our Teachers are responsible for designing and providing instruction in accordance with curriculum planning and timing guidelines. Teachers also conduct frequent and appropriate assessments to determine student understanding. They work closely with other instructional staff, support staff and administration with a focus on producing favorable academic outcomes and a positive school climate.
Education, experience and role qualifications for this position include:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Current Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate in Special Education required
· One year experience working with at-risk youth preferred
· Proven ability and working knowledge with Microsoft software applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal skills and supervisory skills preferred
Camelot offers a complete benefit package including: medical, dental, vision short term disability, tuition reimbursement, company paid life insurance and long term disability and a 401k plan and several paid holidays. Camelot is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online at www.camelotforkids.org.