Six3 Systems, Inc. (Six3), headquartered in McLean, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities.
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including: Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc., Six3 Advanced Systems, Inc, Six3 Cyber and Enterprise Systems, LLC, and Ticom Geomatics, Inc.. Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
The selected Enterprise Middleware Developer will develop and maintain an integration environment and enterprise web services capable of supporting thousands of users and multiple applications.
The selected candidate will be a member of a dynamic team that develops and maintains multiple web services that support the IC.
The developer will help shape technical solutions and help drive enterprise solutions as the projects continue to evolve. The selected candidate must have experience developing, implementing and maintaining distributed, enterprise middleware services.
The candidate must have the ability to work in a mixed technical environment and maintain productivity when switching between languages or technologies.
The candidate must work well in a team environment and have the desire to develop software in an agile fashion.
- Experience with distributed, enterprise middleware development and ESB technologies, both COTS and open source
- Experience with interface development and/or ICDs
- Experience with web-based development
- Fluent in Java, Ruby and/or JRuby (strong object oriented skills)
- Experience with Enterprise Data Management
- Fluent in Java Messaging Services and enterprise messaging patterns
- Experience with Data and System integration
- Experience with Data/metadata extraction
- Familiar with ETL systems, such as Pentaho Data Integrator and Twister
- Highly experienced with GIS systems, both open source and COTS, to include Google Earth Server, Google Earth Server API, Geo-Server, GDAL, and Open Layers
- Experience with RedHat(TM) JBoss Application Server, RedHat(TM) Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) or RedHat(TM) Enterprise Linux Server
- Experience with web services technologies (SOAP and/or REST)
- Experience with XSLT, Subversion, Ant and/or jUnit
- Experience with agile software development practices (such as unit testing, continuous integration, static analysis)
- Understanding of test driven development and/or behavior driven development
- Experience with C and/or C++
- Experience integrating systems
- Experience working with various types of relational database stores (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle), NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB, RavenDB, Redis), and GIS
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com .
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: email@example.com
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TS/SCI Full Scope
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Bachelor of Science
Harding Security Associates - 10 months ago
GTCR Golder Rauner is a privately held investment firm that focuses on such industries as financial services, health care, technology, and...