This position will work as part of the Systems Engineering team. We are in need of an administrator to install, patch, and maintain software in support of the new systems that are being implemented as described above. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
• Configuration, monitoring , support and tuning of multiple public domain and third party packaged middleware applications such as WebLogic, JBOSS, and Apache, IIS, Tomcat, F5 Application Delivery Controllers and J2EE.
• Work closely with configuration management and development teams on deployment to various environments (i.e. dev, QA, Production) and on troubleshooting activities.
• Monitor the application systems for issues with disk space, CPU usage, memory problems or other issues that may impact the various environments.
• Organizes and documents the backup and recovery processes for applications as needed.
• Perform scheduled maintenance as is required and during non-core business hours.
• Create or modify shell scripts to perform installation, maintenance, or monitoring of the environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 3+ years middleware experience in administering most of the technologies mentioned above is required.
• Shell Scripting or other programming skills (Unix Shell Scripting, Python, Java, etc)
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Optional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience and exposure to Oracle EBS, Oracle HFM, OBIEE
same as above
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...