The Senior Middleware Administrator has primary responsibility for the Administration operational stability and performance management the EDI and EAI platform. This EDI and EAI Integration Administrator ensures that the connectivity specifications developed by the Business Analysis - Integration Group are incorporated into production applications code and databases. The EAI platform provides the service oriented architecture based integration across SAP and Web applications. This Senior Middleware Administrator is the technical specialists for eCommerce and they serve as the technical lead for all matters concerning administration of the EDI and EAI platform. They will also be responsible jointly with development team for ensuring proper documentation is made for each system change requested and that adequate change control rigorous testing and training is done prior to moving changes into production. In addition this position will be responsible to improve the ability of customer-facing business teams to adopt support and promote Ingram Micro capabilities. This position is responsible for administration of the tactical services (e.g. timing frequency Service Levels quality standards etc.) and help with the strategic services (long term evolution to improved processes and deployment methods standards and tools). This position will be accountable for driving continuous improvement in the area of EDI and EAI platform including assimilating new industry technology solutions; and measuring and monitoring the key business metrics for the cost effective management the platform.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Relevant Science and Math disciplines with an IT emphasis is required. A minimum of 5 years EAI and EDI administration experience is required.
Experience: Demonstrated skills and knowledge of B2B integration technologies including EDI EDIFACT TRADACOMS XML RosettaNet Proficient with Trading Partner Implementation Map Specifications Development Map Creation BPML Creation and Modification experience Experience with SAP in Partner Connectivity context. Understanding of data transport methods such as VAN AS1/2/3 SOAP FTP HTTPS Knowledge of integration methods to SAP ECC (IDOC BAPI RFC) or legacy systems Installing upgrading patching and configuring TIBCO suite of products (TIBCO BW 5.9 and 5.4 ADMIN HOST TRA HAWK MQ ADAPTOR FILE ADAPTOR ADB ADAPTOR EMS) AppMange Perl Shell scripting to automate TIBCO tasks including deployment and configuration management. TIBCO EMS setup and administration. Deep knowledge around TIBCO EMS design administration and trouble shooting. TIBCO BW administration performance tuning migration and trouble shooting Functional knowledge of Order to Cash Procure to Pay Supply Chain and or Finance Demonstrated experience in business requirements analysis business process analysis and redesign project management and supervision. Proficiency in MS office and SharePoint; Knowledge of Visio and Project desired. Excellent presentation and analytical skills
Knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform this job include:
- Solid understanding of EAI, SOA, and integration concepts.
- Installing, upgrading, patching and configuring TIBCO suite of products (TIBCO BW 5.9 and 5.4, ADMIN HOST, TRA, HAWK, MQ ADAPTOR, FILE ADAPTOR, ADB ADAPTOR, EMS).
- AppMange, Perl, Shell scripting to automate TIBCO tasks including deployment and configuration management.
- TIBCO EMS setup and administration. Knowledge around TIBCO EMS design, administration and trouble shooting.
- TIBCO BW administration, performance tuning, migration and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge of integration methods to SAP ECC (IDOC, BAPI, RFC) or legacy systems.
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements analysis, business process analysis and redesign, project management, and supervision.
- Messaging experience in one of TIBCO EMS, IBM MQ Series, Active MQ or other JMS.
- JAVA or .NET experience is desirable.
- Familiarity with LINUX/UNIX and scripting a plus.
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- Proficiency in MS office and SharePoint; Knowledge of Visio and Project desired.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
Ingram Micro - 19 months ago
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company. As a...