The Middleware Engineer will manage UNIX applications and work with the database and development community to tune application performance, tweak existing systems and introduce proactive changes following our established change management procedures. The Middleware Engineer will utilize skills in a programming or scripting language to automate routine tasks or solve system problems. They will also troubleshoot related application and system problems and handle some system administration duties as part of a highly skilled UNIX team.
• 6 + years of weblogic experience.
• 5 + years of experience in tomcat/apache and sun one webserver.
• Extensive experience in developing WLST scripts and automating the deployment process.
• Extensive experience in finding memory leaks and adjusting JVM Heap Sizes.
• Extensive experience in troubleshooting WebLogic Production problems and supporting production: installation, configuration of hardware and software, migrating systems to current OS releases.
• Experience in WebLogic server performance tuning (OS, JVM, Network and Database).
• Server performance tuning experience - Thread Dump Analysis, Core Dump Analysis after server crashes.
• Basic Unix administration.
The Goal,Inc. - 4 months ago