Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
Mid-Level Java Developer for an immediate local position in Raleigh, NC. This individual will work as a member of a highly dynamic and mission critical IT Middleware and SOA Services team. This team is tasked with integrating and maintaining the disparate systems that make up the backbone of corporate’s online and back-office presence. Duties include document, design, develop, test and release enterprise middleware solutions that conform to enterprise design patterns using the JBoss technology stack. The individual is expected to contribute to the team capabilities and deliverables by demonstrating technical competency, personal initiative, creativity, learning, sharing, and teamwork. The individual is also expected to collaborate closely with team members, both local and remote, and external groups.
- Analyze and clarify business requirements to implement server-side business logic
- Design, develop, test & maintain REST and SOAP Services conforming to the SOA framework
- Design, develop, test & maintain JBoss Enterprise Service Bus for application integration conforming to Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Document use cases, create physical and logical data models and build deployment plans
- Analyze log files to help debug problems
- Evaluate open source solutions to meet business needs
- Provide technical support and ongoing application maintenance
Nice To Have:
- 5 - 8 years of demonstrated ability to perform object oriented analysis & design.
- 5 - 8 years of demonstrated ability to implement design patterns in such languages as Java, and perform Linux administration.
- 5 - 8 years of demonstrated ability to utilize Java (including EJB3), Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, Hibernate, Puppet, Spring, and UML.
- 5 - 8 years of demonstrated ability to develop applications working in an Agile development environment.
- 5 - 8 years of demonstrated ability with distributed source control like GIT or subversion.
- Minimum requirement: Bachelors or Masters in CS, Engineering, or other closely related field.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
- Knowledge of or hands on experience with XML, XSLT, XSD is a plus.
- Knowledge of or hands on experience with automation tools like Fitnesse or Selenium is a plus.
- Knowledge of or hands on experience with NoSQL technologies like Cassandra or MongoDB is a plus.
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government. Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more.? And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Please include the Job ID number with any correspondence.
lick here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...