Accountant position needed to support the tracking, balancing, and analysis of crude marketing activities within the Midstream Division of Operations.
- Coordinate and oversee crude volume tracking and control to support Marketing of crude. Some of these duties may be prepared by Division Staff under the direction of Midstream, therefore this position may provide training to Division and/or Contract Staff in the field.
- Account for volumes transported to 3rd Party facilities and track inventories; report inventory volumes to HQ Accounting for recording.
- Coordinate the reconciliation of delivered volumes to original volumes transported (rail & pipeline) and reconcile 3rd Party Terminal and Pipeline statements. Resolve differences.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Marketing Admin to "actualize" volume movements in Allegro
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports of crude activity as required
- Oversee the preparation of Monthly Balancing Reports by origin of crude, by crude facility, and overall for crude-by-rail activities. Some of these reports may be prepared by Division Staff under the direction of Midstream.
- Review and verify invoices (as assigned) for volume related costs incurred on crude transported, stored and marketed by EOGRM
- Coordinate with HQ Accounting in determining selling costs (transport, handling, losses, etc.) from origins to various sales points for settlement processing and management reporting
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for EOGRM crude marketing activities, and participate in analysis and reporting of monthly variances
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in oil and gas accounting; Midstream or revenue accounting experience a plus
- Analytical reporting and special projects experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent Computer skills with emphasis in Excel
- Ability to be pro-active and work effectively with others in the organization
- Incumbent would be expected to travel to various EOG and 3rd Party sites in the field
- Some overtime should be expected in the performance of these duties
- Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources, Inc - 17 months ago
- 1 day ago
- 21 hours ago
- 15 days ago