using knowledge of energy markets, wind,
- Identify viable sites for wind project development,
transmission, permitting and environmental issues.
all land and easements required for utility scale
- Work efficiently and effectively to rapidly acquire
one or more projects, including site identification,
- Manage all wind project development activities on
land acquisition, interconnection, environmental
studies, permitting, title, survey and other real
estate matters. Lead and manage all aspects of
project development from inception to construction
duties include working with other staff regarding
- As projects advance in the development process,
off-take of power, project modeling, project
proposals, arrangements for finance, construction
and operations, and other matters.
objectives, and assist in departmental budgeting
- Develop and implement regional departmental
or public policy, scientific, quantitative or other
- A bachelor's degree in an applicable environmental
related field from an accredited institution is
required. Advanced study in business, finance, law,
environmental science or public policy highly
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
land rights through leases and easements.
- This position requires a proven ability to acquire
land ownership through local public records and
- Extensive travel (1-4 nights per week) researching
visiting land owners to sign leases is required.
manager (2-4 + years) in wind industry is required.
- Substantial experience as a project development
able to work independently and with teams, and have
- Ideal candidate will be extremely well organized, be
a thorough understanding of leases and other
contracts, relevant environmental issues, and wind
and other applicable software is strongly preferred.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office, mapping
Req. Code : ECR-0113-0864
% of Travel Required : 60-70%
Offer Relocation : Maybe