Altarum Institute is seeking a Program Manager to lead a TRICARE Clinical Quality Program in Alexandria, VA. The Program Manager will lead all technical activities for the project, which includes the collection, evaluation, and analysis of Joint Commissions measures and impact studies. The Program is a proposed as a multi-year project, scheduled to begin in April 2013.
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946. Combining the analytical rigor of a research institution with the business agility of a consulting firm, the Institute is uniquely positioned to deliver practical, systems-based health and healthcare solutions to its clients. Altarum’s nonprofit status ensures that the public interest is always preeminent in our work. Our dedication to social responsibility is evident in all that we do, serving the public good with integrity and enabling others to do the same.
- Oversees the program management aspects of the contract to include budget, HR, monthly reports, quality of deliverables, subcontractors etc.
- Oversees and supports the lead researcher on research operations for six focused studies each year. Supports selection of topics, design of studies, implementation of study, data collection and analysis, and report writing that is in a publishable format. Obtain OMB and IRB clearances as necessary.
- Oversees execution of research findings into innovative education opportunities.
- Analyzes and organizes technical data and reports into summaries for leadership. These summaries provide assessments and evaluation of studies and projects, define problems, and provide possible solution(s).
- Establishes and maintains appropriate staffing levels and resource needs to ensure operations standards are upheld.
- Coordinates tasks, responsibilities, and reporting requirements essential for daily operations.
- BSN degree, MS/PhD degree preferred.
- Experience leading large, complex DoD/MHS healthcare projects which require several subcontractors.
- Significant knowledge and experience in healthcare studies, clinical measures, education and quality improvement.
- Military Health Care System experience required.
- PMP certified; CPHQ or LSS certification.
- Must be able to receive a U.S. Security Clearance (sole U.S. citizenship required).
Altarum's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. In addition to the meaningful and challenging work, Altarum offers an outstanding benefits program that includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k (5% employer contribution), a flexible work environment, and much more. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Altarum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit health systems research and consulting organization. Altarum integrates independent research and...