CNC Machinist |
Milling machinist - 2nd shift working with a HAAS VF4 Vertical Milling machine. Programming experience on HAAS is preffered. Will train on 1st shift for 2-3 weeks.
- Experience as CNC MACHINIST on milling machines.
- Ability to work off of blueprints/work instructions
- Programming experience preferred
- Knowledge of G & M codes.
- Experience with changing tooling.
- Experience with Haas VF4 .
- Experience with metric & standard measurements, and the ability to convert between metric & standard.
- Steady work history.
- Candidates must be able to work second shift and overtime as needed. (Training will be first shift for the first 2-3 weeks)
- Pay rate is $14-$15/hour depending on experience, skills, & knowledge.
Bennett-Hall is a professional staffing company serving the greater Charlotte/Gaston County area. We specialize in placing qualified...