The Doe Run Company is seeking a Mine Maintenance Supervisor to oversee maintenance activities for one of our mines located on the Viburnum trend in the Mark Twain National Forest. This position is responsible for supervising the planning and implementation of daily and preventative maintenance as well as special projects to keep underground and surface equipment running and available.
- Schedule and supervise daily maintenance work, ensuring the jobs are completed, entering timecards, making/issuing daily schedules in the maintenance program software, and assist in the repairs.
- Plan and track preventative maintenance which includes entering and tracking equipment hours and entering work orders from pre-shift cards with follow up to make sure these items are completed.
- Streamline maintenance projects by researching past records and purchasing and staging parts before the onset of a project.
- Initiate purchase orders in ERP system daily that are needed to keep equipment operating by tagging and sending parts out for rebuild and then tracking these items/orders to make sure they are received in a timely manner.
- Conduct maintenance project assessment to determine project priority and procedures to complete project.
- Communicate with other department heads on job planning needs and scheduled completion timeliness.
- Contact, quote and expedite contractors or emergency parts for special projects.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- 4 to 6 years’ experience working as a Maintenance Foreman
- Maintenance training
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience performing and managing maintenance projects on mobile and stationary equipment
- Mechanical maintenance/repair background
- Broad knowledge of mining procedures and equipment
- Experience planning and prioritizing major maintenance projects
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance techniques
- Knowledge of general maintenance
- Parts inventory and requisition experience
- Managerial/Supervisory Experience
- Environmental/Safety Rules & Regulations
The Doe Run Company - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -