Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator - RN or LPN
Job Number: 74231
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Santa Catalina Villas located in Tucson, AZ!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living® is based in Brentwood, Tennessee and a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 30 plus year heritage of senior housing expertise and a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 647 communities in 36 states. Each day, more than 46,000 Brookdale associates serve over 60,000 residents in a variety of settings. Through our Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of our communities. www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator - RN or LPN
Job Number: 74231
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Santa Catalina Villas - 7500 North Calle Sin Envidia; Tucson, AZ 85718
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/santa-catalina-villas.aspx
Contact: Babette Talkington
The Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, recording, updating, and monitoring all Minimum Data Set documentation required by state and other appropriate authorities.
Key responsibilities include:
* Regulating and maintaining the MDS/PPS program and completion schedule
* Developing and coordinating appropriate nursing care plan from MDS/RUG category
* Analyzing assessment data independently for complex patient problems and identifying early subtle changes that formulate RUG categories and effect patient care
* Evaluating effectiveness of nursing care plans and updating MDS/RAI process within completion guidelines
* Promptly responding to all emergency calls with appropriate emergency intervention
* Providing care to residents including administration of treatments, medications, and giving social & emotional support
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have RN or LPN Licensure in the state of Arizona
* Must have in depth knowledge of and a minimum of 2 years experience with MDS 3.0
* Must hvae excellent communication skills as well as documentation, technical, and clinical assessment skills
* Must have knowledge of regulations and guidelines governing long-term care
* Must have previous experience with computer systems and related software
* Must have a solid ability to interact and build relationships with the senior population
* Must have genuine compassion for elders and a dedication to enhancing their quality of life
* Must have flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Babette Talkington at BTalkington@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 74231.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Minimum Data Set Coordinator, MDSC, MDS, Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Nurse, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Assisted Living, alf, retirement community, retirement home, continued care retirement community, San Antonio, TX
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 24 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...