Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Superintendent to oversee all aspects of quarry operations in Northern KY. Excellent opportunity to work with a well established company offering great compensation, bonus/incentive, vehicle, relocation.
Please check our website for other opportunities. www.anchorpersonnel.com
COMPANY PAID FEES!
Qualifications and experience required for this opportunity:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mining required.
• Minimum 5 years direct experience in operations and engineering as well as experience in aggregate processing and surface quarrying.
• Supervise production and sales of 1-1.25MM TPY operation.
• Direct mine and pit planning.
• Ability to all aspects of quarry operations including P&L
• Ability to develop strong leadership at the lead person and foreman levels.
• Skilled in evaluating existing operations for improvement opportunities in mine planning.
• Proven safety record and excellent compliance in MSHA safety standards.
• Working knowledge of environmental policies, standards, and best practice
• Basic surveying and mapping skills are required.
Feb 08, 2013
- n/a -
US - Kentucky
- n/a -
- 2 years ago - save job