This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is looking for a multi-faceted, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented person.
The qualified Analyst is responsible for providing technical expertise in support of plans, programs, capabilities and process development. The professional will analyze near and long term plans pertaining to modernization, force structure composition and disposition, doctrine, policy, and programming activities. S/He applies specialized Targeting, Geospatial and/or ISR experience to analyze, develop, and evaluate issues and recommendations to resolve substantive problems/issues of effectiveness and efficiency of work. The Analyst supports varying aspects of capability-based operational requirement development, planning, programming, budgeting & execution system (PPBES) support, integration management, configuration management, training, exercise support, and test & evaluation.
- Ensures compliance with prescribed regulations and instructions regarding analysis of alternatives; materiel and non-materiel solution modeling and simulation; and cost analysis
- Assist in the development of tactics, techniques and procedures that improve efficiency/productivity
- Integrate strategies in conjunction with ISR components and acquisition agents to mitigate risks posed to operational ISR and targeting components and assigned missions
- Analyzes inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect multi-discipline ISR and targeting capabilities and recommend improvements to fulfill operational mission objectives and programmatic goals
- Develops/validates empirical and qualitative assessments regarding technology and procedural impacts to current and programmed ISR and targeting systems, sub-components, tactics, techniques and procedures, and organizational structures
- Assists in determining AFTC targeting, geospatial and systems capabilities and coordinate with air components to document AFTC support commitments in COCOM planning
- Design final reports and assist in development of trend/analysis reports
- Present highly professional documents; maintaining a careful attention to detail
- Minimal travel – up to 10%
- 10+ years relevant experience in a government-contracting environment; preferably DoD
- 5 years of direct experience performing required task and functions
- Must have a high level of integrity to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong record of achieving tough, demanding goals
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong knowledge of PC applications (MS Office Suite)
- Strong communications skills; both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast pace environment
- Ability to speak, write and read English
- Active DoD issued Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 8 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...