The Mixing and Tooling Operator directly supports the Material Mixing and Tool Coating functions by staging mixed material hoppers on the production floor, disposing of scrap material, and preparing PEX tools for extrusion.
- Operates mixers at high efficiency
- Operates all tool processing equipment
- Handles raw materials
- Maintains work area by keeping all tools and equipment in designated areas (5s)
- Monitors all functions of mixers, and while in operation, documents all data on Production Log
- Maintains communication with Lead and Supervisor of the mixing and tooling department
- Handles and disposes of scrap material
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in lean initiatives
High school diploma or equivalent is required; manufacturing experience of 1-3 years is preferred.
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...