Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative corporate team. We are seeking a Infrastructure Systems Admin. to join our Papillion, NE office. In this role you will have the opportunity to be responsible for managing of all physical data center facilities critical infrastructure requirements including HVAC, Electrical, and Fire Suppression (Halon, FM200) for multiple data center operation locations. This position manages the analysis, implementation, and administration of infrastructure related activities specific to the data center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
1. Manage the process to design, develop, and implement solutions.
2. Establish parameters for configuration, testing, and debugging infrastructure systems.
3. Supervise the daily activities of support, technical, or production staff on an assigned project to ensure the successful completion of the task.
4. Oversee the installation and optimization of infrastructure systems.
5. Manage an equipment tracking system to provide effective preventative maintenance procedures.
6. Collect data, maintain logs, and conduct studies to improve equipment performance.
7. Negotiate with critical infrastructure vendors for contracted services.
8. Answer technical questions and assist in the development of proposals and demonstrations.
9. Resolve routine problems.
10. Manage associates and vendors, including directing work, performance reviews, and mentoring.
11. Be available for on call support 24/7 as needed.
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and external vendors in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Knowledge of mechanical or electrical engineering principals.
3. Solid understanding of electrical, mechanical, and cooling principals.
4. Strong technical knowledge and understanding of computer-based control and management systems.
5. Ability to maintain HVAC, mechanical, UPS systems, electrical, fire-life-safety, generator, plumbing, OSHA compliance, building/fire codes, EMS system operation, and preventative maintenance.
6. Proficiency in MS Office including Project, Visio, and AutoCad.
7. Excellent organization and project management skills.
8. Ability to read manuals, schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and electrical one line diagrams.
9. Ability to effectively manage a project team and external vendors.
10. Must be available to be called in for emergency repairs as they happen.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
2. 5 to 7 years of relevant, progressive experience, preferably in a computer data center critical infrastructure, is required.
3. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
4. Previous experience coordinating projects while supporting 24x7x365 operations is preferred.
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at http://www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAP2267.
Infogroup’s 1,900 employees enable clients – from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty by leveraging our proprietary Data Axle™ of contextually relevant real-time information on more than 235 million individuals and 24 million businesses to deliver the complete spectrum of value added data and innovative targeted marketing solutions.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...