The purpose of the mobile drug screen technician is to
perform the collection, testing and administration of samples for Point of
Collection (POC) drug tests at numerous EBH/TRS locations.
Following appropriate send out procedure for presumptive positive POC tests, communicating with facility clinical staff and field operations supervisor and accurately completing administrative forms is required.
- Preparation of site for sample collection
- Verifying appropriate supplies and materials
- Sample collection
- Reading and interpreting results
- Recording and reporting results
- Communication with facility staff
- Keeping Field Operation Supervisor informed of any concerns
or changes in schedule
- Maintaining POC supplies at all locations
- Administrative follow-up
- Experience as a medical technician, lab assistant,
nurse/nurse assistant preferred.
- Must be willing to travel to various TRS locations, work independently with minimal supervision, while complying with company policy and
- Must be organized and punctual .
- Attention to detail is important, as is dealing affectively with people.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff and clients is essential.
The Right Step - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Where Putting an End to Addiction Is Just the Beginning.
The Right Step has been delivering affordable, quality treatment solutions for...