The purpose of the mobile drug screen technician is to
perform the collection, testing and administration of samples for Point of
Collection (POC) drug tests at numerous EBH/TRS locations.
Following appropriate send out procedure for presumptive positive POC tests, communicating with facility clinical staff and field operations supervisor and accurately completing administrative forms is required.
- Preparation of site for sample collection
- Verifying appropriate supplies and materials
- Sample collection
- Reading and interpreting results
- Recording and reporting results
- Communication with facility staff
- Keeping Field Operation Supervisor informed of any concerns
or changes in schedule
- Maintaining POC supplies at all locations
- Administrative follow-up
- Experience as a medical technician, lab assistant,
nurse/nurse assistant preferred.
- Must be willing to travel to various TRS locations, work independently with minimal supervision, while complying with company policy and
- Must be organized and punctual .
- Attention to detail is important, as is dealing affectively with people.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff and clients is essential.
Where Putting an End to Addiction Is Just the Beginning.
The Right Step has been delivering affordable, quality treatment solutions for...