W3i is seeking experienced Business Development
professionals who are able to identify, pursue,
prioritize, close new partners quickly and build long
term relationships. We are looking for passionate,
driven, growth-oriented professionals with a passion for
the mobile app industry to join our team in Minneapolis
Who is nativeX
- Prospect, negotiate, and close deals with new
partners in the rapidly growing mobile apps space
(iOS and Android)
- Facilitate client on-boarding and transition to
- Represent the company at industry events,
tradeshows, and conferences.
- Be a part of our rapidly growing business and
nativeX, formerly W3i, is a leader in innovative
monetization and user acquisition solutions for mobile
and Web apps. For publishers and developers who want to
monetize with advertising that really works, nativeX is
the marketing technology platform that is reinventing
in-app advertising to create more effective and engaging
ad experiences that enable developers to build
successful businesses around their apps. Native
advertising becomes part of the user experience and it
out-performs standard display advertising by 150%, often
doubling and tripling revenue for our publisher
partners. For more information, visit nativex.com.
Compensation & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 to 5 years or more professional experience
- Previous business development or ad sales experience
preferred. Experience in mobile, online, or social
media is a big plus.
- Experience dealing with performance based direct
marketing and advertising and/or offers is an added
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Evidence of ability to adhere to and execute on a
- Proven track record of negotiating and closing deals
and generating significant revenue.
- form quality assurance testing of products and
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary,
annual incentive plan and equity based rewards
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and
Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term
and Long-term Disability.
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks, 5 sick
days and 9 Holidays per year.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities
including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition
reimbursement and volunteer opportunities.
- A casual work environment.
Business Development & Account Development - 16 months ago