Mobile Advertising Sales Manager
New York, NY | Individual Contributor
TuneIn is seeking an experienced mobile advertising salesperson with a proven track record developing new business and selling advertising solutions. The ideal candidate must possess high level agency and client direct relationships to sell through large scale advertising programs. The Mobile Advertising Sales Manager must be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to develop creative and compelling advertising proposals that meet marketing objectives and sell the value of TuneIn.
Duties & Responsibilities
Work with leading brands at a senior level to develop large scale advertising programs that meet client objectives.
- Develop & Sell Strategic Advertising Solutions :
Own senior level client relationships with a proven ability to penetrate target accounts to develop new business.
- Own & Develop Senior Level Client Relationships :
Identify high value verticals and partners whose ideal customer matches the TuneIn audience. Prioritize target accounts to maximize sales and ROI.
The ideal candidate is experienced at prospecting, cold-calling, appointment setting, presenting, and closing deals.
- Efficiently Work the Sales Process :
Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with the ability to adapt quickly and consistently exceed sales targets.
Collaborate internally to launch innovative ad programs that exceed client marketing objectives.
- Work across Departments to Accomplish Goals :
Experience & Qualifications
The requirements for the Sales Manager are as follows:
- Mobile & Digital Sales Experience : Minimum of 2 years of mobile advertising sales experience with at least 4 years selling digital advertising.
- Proven Track Record of Success : He/she must possess a proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills : Build strategic presentations and dynamically present them to clients. Strong public speaking and written communication skills required.
- Analytical Skills : The Sales Manager must be comfortable analyzing performance data and provide optimization recommendations to maximize campaigns.
- Thrive in a Startup Environment : The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing startup culture and environment.
- Terrific Attitude & Passion : The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for TuneIn’s unique platform and value proposition.
- Education : A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university is required.
TuneIn - 18 months ago