Axxess is a leading provider of support, consulting, training and technology services to the home health industry. We are looking for a creative and sharp full-time Mobile App Developer to join our growing team focused on designing and developing cutting edge mobile experiences for our customers. The successful candidate will work quickly and efficiently to produce innovative and relevant designs to promote Axxess' product and services.
- Develop Mobile applications for multiple devices (Iphone and Android devices).
- Implement multi device application features as part of Agile Development process.
- Write coherent organized code and be able to work as a part of dynamic team.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Perform complete testing of Mobile applications, and engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or similar area
- Familiarity with all of the following: Linux, Apache, Oracle
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with other strong, intelligent technologists
- Strong OOP and software design abilities
- Expert-level multi-device application development experience
- Previously developed mobile applications, available on the App Store and/or demonstrated during the interview process
- Deep working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding and appreciation for Agile development methodologies
- IPhone/Android SDK experience
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion is a must
- Comfortable working with huge data sets and massively high user load
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, like Scrum
Axxess Technology - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Axxess is a leading provider of technology, support, consulting, and training services to the home health care industry. Axxess provided...