Responsible for development and maintenance of mobile apps for iPhone iOS technologies. May also contribute to CD-ROM and web based products.
- Develop applications for Apple iPhone/iPad OS.
- Design, develop, and test applications from the ground up.
- Work closely with editors and other developers.
- Deploy applications to iTunes Market.
- Innovate and brainstorm new features and enhancements.
- Provide input on organizational and creative issues as is helpful.
- Perform or assist with special projects, as needed.
Must relocate to Greenville, SC!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years programming experience
- 1+ years mobile development experience
- Strong UI skills
- Must have experience in iOS development, Objective-C, Cocoa, and Xcode
- Experience with OpenGL, XML, and web service technology helpful
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and team-oriented work habits required
- High level of interest/enthusiasm in supporting the efforts of co-workers, the needs of customers, and the growth of the business required
- Applicant must be a self-starter with experience seeing project through to completion
If you think this job is for you, just email us at email@example.com
No telephone calls please.
This will automatically disqualify you from job consideration.
Please send along your cover letter, resume, references, and any other materials that you would like for us to review.
We will contact you if we decide to follow up.
Please no phone calls!