SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. In any given month, we collect more than 40 million survey responses from people in all countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
We are seeking a seasoned mobile developer to become one of the first hires in our mobile team to help define, design and support our growing communication applications. As a developer you will work closely with other talented mobile developers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of our current applications portfolio into new technology areas and market segments.
The road ahead is exciting, and our team is moving fast. Your work will be seen and touched by millions of people, worldwide. If you believe you have what it takes to help shape our future then look no further, apply now, and get ready for the ride of your life!
Technical Skills Needed:
- Direct experience building mobile applications for iOS and/or Android.
- Bonus points for building apps that enhance the user experience for a high traffic website or online property.
- Experience working with backend APIs and making improvements to them as necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience in mobile application development
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern object-oriented language such as Objective C (preferred), C++, Java, Python, or C#
- Proficiency with memory management - manual and automatic (MRR and/or ARC)
- Excellent debugging skills using GDB and Xcode/Eclipse
- Experience building complex iPhone, iPad and Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.
SurveyMonkey - 13 months ago