Principal Mobile Development Engineers - Native iOS and Android Applications.
Fidelity Investments, one of the largest providers of financial services in the industry and a recognized technology leader, is seeking accomplished mobile application developers to create the next generation of applications for Fidelity’s growing customer needs.
We are looking for 2 highly skilled developers, 1 on the Native iOS side and 1 on the Native Android side.
The ideal candidate has deep technical experience developing industry leading mobile applications created for complex customer facing functionality.
Primary Responsibilities for these teams:
- Develop iOS Applications using objective-c, Xcode and Cocoa Touch for our iOS apps.
- Develop in Native Android
with expertise developing for multiple devices and OS challenges.
- Develop and test portions of our existing iPad/iPhone, Android, and/or Windows mobile applications as well as future offerings.
- Participate in the ongoing design/upgrade of our Mobile applications.
- Provide development leadership and oversight for other team members
- Strong interpersonal skills - This candidate will work closely with a variety of cross functional teams including - graphic, interaction design, business and QA teams.
Education and Experience
We are seeking candidates with some combination of the following:
About Fidelity Investments
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience developing, testing, and deploying applications for iPhone, iPad, and/or Android. In particular, experience with
, UIKit, Core Animation and Core Data are a plus.
- Familiarity with server-side Java, JSP, Tomcat development
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Fidelity Investments - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of...