Developer II performs medium complexity (i.e. individual routines) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. 2-4 years related work experience.
The Assurance Wireless New Business and Product Development manager will be responsible for creating new revenue streams and the associated product and functionality development to support the opportunities. They will define, implement and launch the programs, processes, applications to support the new initiative.
5. Mobile Application Development
5.1 Design and develop custom applications for iOS, Android, Windows and the web
5.2 Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
5.3 Become a partner and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
5.4 Hands-on experience delivering custom mobile solutions
5.5 Building out customer-facing self-service mobile application
5.6 Able to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external teams who may not have IT backgrounds.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
1. Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills
2. Effective communication skills; the ability to communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of the organization.
3. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
4. Demonstrated strong communication skills.
5. Fully competent in the use of computer software - Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Power Point
6. Extensive competence and skill in the use of Microsoft Excel (including advanced data consolidation skills, formulas and macros)
7. Project Management Skills