SNVC is seeking a Mobile Application Developer to support and develop Mobility component testing methods, along with Enterprise Mobility Service testing and engineering strategy. The Mobile Application Developer will provide administrative, technical and engineering support for the DoD Mobility to include the development of test plans, test execution, test reports, technical documentation and engineering drawings as requested. The ideal candidate will have a telecommunications background that includes knowledge of cellular protocols, DoD Enterprise Services, Unified Capabilities Requirements, and Information Assurance (IA).
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with a team to develop a test capability, or improve the current capability to assess the Mobility capability of CAC Enablement
- Enable Layer 2 VPN, Session VPN, online Validation Checking (Integrity Checking of Devices), Unified Communications Services, VoIP (DSN) and Video.
- Assess approved mobile apps. Update the overall Enterprise Mobility T&E Strategy, develop and update overarching Analysis Structure.
- Contribute to developing and streamlining mobile applications testing and approval process for provisioning to DoD application storefronts.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must hold a current SECRET security clearance
- Must have working knowledge of DoD policies regarding the use of Commercial Mobile Devices in the DoD.
- Must have a working knowledge of mobile devices, commercial and DoD network infrastructure, Mobile Application Store, Back office support systems, and Enterprise Common Services Mobile virtual Desktop, and Remote App Deployment.
- Must have a least three years' experience supporting mobile applications on mobile devices
This position will require some travel.
***All candidates are subject to a standard background investigation prior to on-boarding***