We have an immediate need for talented iOS developers who are able to write readable, elegant, and well documented code and have a love for solving complicated issues through simple solutions. This is your opportunity to work on a top selling app for a dynamic Bay Area Start-Up that is backed by Top Tier Investors! This opportunity offers a competitive salary, stock options, and a bevy of other benefits that have allowed us to recruit and attract a world class team of developers!
- Use our enterprise-class data recovery API to quickly retrieve data
- Work with SQL (SQL Lovers will feel right at home)
- Work diligently to get our SQL engine and CoreGraphics routines to work as fast as possible on the platform
- Work closely with the design team to create innovative new data visualizations
- Work to enhance to security in your API’s (Important data from important clients)
- Constantly reinvent and better the product and associated visualizations (OLAP cubes, Bar Charts) in order to better serve our customer’s needs
- Deal with cutting edge technology and love it
Skilled with iterative software development approaches like Agile A solid knowledge of MVC & other common design patterns Expert knowledge of iOS application development Skill sustaining & developing a large-scale multi-client production application Understanding of the iOS SDK, C, C++, Objective C, & Xcode IDE Skilled with source control systems (Perforce, SVN)
If interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your resume in a word attachment to: S am@ZanderMax.com
Do you know a friend or colleague who might be great fit for this position? ZanderMax has the best referral bonus in the business! Refer a friend or colleague and when we place your referral at this position or any other, you will be handsomely rewarded with a referral bonus of up to $3,000!
Have a great day and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job ID: 4653
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Director of Talent Acquisition
Fremont, CA 94538
( 510.834.6900 Voice
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard