Title: Mobile Applications Developer
Location: MA - Waltham - S79963
This position will be responsible for the development of systems, services and applications for mobile devices. In this role you will need expertise in coding, analyzing and troubleshooting complex software systems and a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive in a fast paced software development environment. Ideal candidate is expected to be able to come up with solutions to challenging problems independently and mentor junior engineers in the mobile team.
Required Skills and Experience:
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* 3-5+ years of software development experience in Objective C, C/C++, or Java and object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of standard libraries and design patterns
* Fluency in iOS SDK (iPhone, iPad app development experience), or Android SDK (Google Play, Amazon AppStore app development experience) or both!
* Expertise in data structures and algorithms
* Understanding of web/cloud services, experience with REST APIs.
* Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Good mentoring skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Experienced in both iOS and Android (however strong skills in iOS is acceptable)
* Fluency in one or more of Shell, Perl, Python
* Experience in database design, SQL, NoSQL
* Solid working knowledge of UNIX, Linux
Job ID 4237
SuperMedia serves as the advertising agency for small to medium sized businesses with a variety of advertising solutions; and provides...