US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Position of Public Trust
Number of Openings
Work as a member of a Northrop Grumman Technical Services team supporting the DMDC team, located in Fairfax, VA. We are seeking a highly motivated Mobile Application Developer to join our team. DMDC supports the needs of the DOD with information management, e-business, identity management, force protection, personnel readiness, and benefit delivery including medical, dental, educational, and life insurance. Candidates for this position need to be experts in design and development of large cross-platform mobile applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop/implement cross-platform mobile sites and applications from wireframes and templates in to polished front-end designs in conjunction with innovative and efficient back-end solutions.
- Contribute to design and implementation discussions.
- Implement and iterate on new and existing features – support an agile development environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Organized and results-oriented
- 2+ years front end mobile web development, Andriod and/or iOS with at least two published applications
- 5+ years of current, hands on, professional software development experience, including web development and knowledge of multiple object-oriented programming languages.
- Familiar with creating REST API's
- Solid background OO Design and MVC architecture
- Comfortable working collaboratively in teams as well as on your own.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be a U.S. Citizenn
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Strong understanding of the Android platform
- Solid understanding of iOS SDK, Xcode, and iOS frameworks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Advanced skills in Java5, Weblogic, Servlets, EJB 2.1, Web Services, Hibernate, iBatis
- Experience with Oracle 10G or higher
- Educational background in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Should be eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...